The basic principles of building your savings are simple: 1 + 1 = 2 and so on. But while addition may seem easy, we all know that when it comes to our own money, it's a lot easier to keep subtracting. This account helps you build your balance with limited withdrawals and an interest rate that helps your dollars multiply. You have access online, via ATM, and at any branch. Open an account with as little as $100 and start building your rainy day fund now.
- Interest compounded daily, posted monthly
- 3 free withdrawals per month; $2 each thereafter
- $2 service charge waived with $200 monthly balance
- Free Georgia Express Online Banking
- Free Express e-Statements
- $100 minimum deposit to open
- Custodial savings account available
- No minimum opening deposit for minors
- FDIC insured
Click here to: Compare Personal Savings Accounts.
*Federal regulations limit third party or pre-authorized transfers (including overdraft transfers) to six per statement cycle. Interest is accrued and paid on collected balances. Rates on savings and checking accounts may change after account opening. Fees may reduce earnings.