Personal Money Market
When Benjamin Franklin invented bifocal glasses, he made life a lot simpler for people who needed two prescriptions. This account makes saving money simpler too, combining aspects of both savings and checking accounts. Get higher rates and easy access to funds when you need it. You can even write checks! We took a page from old Ben's book—after all, he also said, "a penny saved is a penny earned"...and we sure agree with that idea too.
- Tiered rates reward higher balances
- Interest compounded daily, posted monthly
- Limited checking privileges
- 6 withdrawals per month; $5 each thereafter
- $5 monthly service charge waived with $1,000 balance
- Free Georgia Express Online Banking
- Free Express e-Statements
- $100 minimum deposit to open
- FDIC insured
Click here to: Compare Personal Savings Accounts.