Certificates of Deposit (CDs)
They say investing can be a gamble. But is it really gambling if you know you're going to win? CDs settle that question once and for all, giving you guaranteed returns so there's no guesswork, regardless of what the market does. In addition, your funds are federally insured up to certain limits, so you can rest easy knowing your money is totally safe. Select the term that fits your needs, then sit back and watch your balance grow.
- Fixed rates, guaranteed returns*
- Various terms to choose from
- Interest compounded daily
- Earnings paid monthly, quarterly, semi-annually, annually, or at maturity by check or transfer to any other TBOG deposit account
- Penalty for early withdrawal
- $500 minimum deposit to open**
- FDIC insured
*The APY (Annual Percentage Yield) on Certificates of Deposit is based upon an assumption of minimum schedule of quarterly interest payment posted to the certificate balance. All certificates have interest accrued on a daily compounding basis. Interest is accrued and paid on collected balances. Early withdrawal penalties may apply. Rates on savings and checking accounts may change after account opening. Fees may reduce earnings.
**Promotional and special term CDs may have greater minimum deposits to open.