If you could choose between having a little money or a lot, who wouldn't choose a lot? We figured you'd say that; that's why we created this account. CASHBack Checking puts a percentage of your check card purchases back into your account each month, in the form of real cash back, not points or gift programs. Just simply cash. And that's not all. You also get ATM fee refunds nationwide. The monthly qualifications are simple and easy to meet. So go ahead and buy that special something—you'll get a portion of it back in the end anyway!
- Earn 1% cash back on check card purchases (up to $25 per month)
- Unlimited ATM fee refunds nationwide
- No monthly service charges
- No minimum balance requirement
- Earn interest on your rebates with CASHBack Saver account
- Unlimited checking transactions
- Free Visa® check card
- Free Georgia Express Online Banking with Bill Pay
- Free Mobiliti Mobile Banking
- Free Express e-Statements
- Overdraft Privilege (must opt in to receive coverage)
- For personal accounts only
- $100 minimum deposit to open
- FDIC insured
Monthly rewards are automatically credited to your CASHBack Checking or optional CASHBack Saver account.
Click here to: Compare Personal Checking Accounts.
ATM Fee Refunds Nationwide
As an added benefit, each month you meet the simple qualifications, we will refund any Domestic ATM fees, no matter whose ATM you used. That means you can get cash anywhere in Peachtree City, Newnan, Fayetteville, around Georgia, or anywhere else in the country.
Getting your monthly CASHBack rebates and ATM fee refunds is easy. Just do these three things designed to make managing your money easier during every monthly qualification cycle***:
- 1. Have at least 10 check card purchase transactions* that post and settle
- 2. Have at least 1 direct deposit or automatic payment (ACH) post and settle
- 3. Be enrolled to receive your statements** electronically and receive monthly e-Statement notice.
It's that easy! If you don't qualify in a given qualification cycle***, don't worry—you still have unlimited free checking, and you can try again to meet the qualifications the next qualification cycle.
*Cash withdrawal transactions made at an ATM do not count as purchases and do not qualify. Signature-based and pin-based check card purchases that have posted to and cleared your account during the qualification cycle will count with the following exception: multiple check card transactions attempted or completed on the same day at the same location, regardless of the dollar amount, may be counted as only one transaction.
**Canceling e-Statement enrollment or opting to receive paper statements for two consecutive months or longer may result in the bank converting your account to another type of personal checking account.
***Qualification cycle: a period beginning one business day prior to the current statement cycle through one business day prior to the close of the current statement cycle. Our statement cycle ends on the 10th of each month, unless the 10th falls on a non-business day or bank holiday, then the statement cycle will end the first business day prior to the non-business day or bank holiday. Qualifying transactions must post to and clear your account during the qualification cycle.