Certificates of Deposit (CDs)
There are so many variables in the world of business, when there's a sure thing, you want to take it. And that's exactly what a CD from The Bank of Georgia is—a sure thing. You get a fixed rate of interest and FDIC insurance so you know that your money is safe and exactly what you'll make at maturity. Choose the term that fits your business plan and start putting your idle assets to work.
- Fixed rates, guaranteed returns*
- Various terms to choose from
- Interest compounded daily
- Earnings paid monthly, quarterly, semi-annually, annually, or at maturity by check or transfer to any other TBOG deposit account
- Penalty for early withdrawal
- $500 minimum deposit to open**
- FDIC insured
*The APY (Annual Percentage Yield) on Certificates of Deposit is based upon an assumption of minimum schedule of quarterly interest payment posted to the certificate balance. All certificates have interest accrued on a daily compounding basis. Interest is accrued and paid on collected balances. Early withdrawal penalties may apply. Rates on savings and checking accounts may change after account opening. Fees may reduce earnings.
**Promotional and special term CDs may have greater minimum deposits to open.