eBiz Express Online Banking
Simplify your company's finances with eBiz Express. This dynamic internet-based cash management service allows you to manage your working capital online. You can review account summaries, make transfers, and a whole lot more. We can upgrade your company to our premier ACH service so you can originate and receive electronic payments. Bring your business into the 21st century with this state of the art technology.
- Convenient, web-based service
- Maintain control of your cash flow
- 24/7 online access to accounts
- Pay bills with free BizPay service
- Accessible to multiple authorized users with customized permissions and access levels.
- Decreased risk of fraud: approval required for certain features
- Export account history to financial software
- Customized to your needs
- No charge for basic service
- Premier Services available for Wire and/or ACH Origination. See our Service Fees chart for fee information.
- Real-time account balances
- Detailed transaction histories
- View check images
- Transfer funds between accounts
- Schedule loan payments
- BizPay services designed for businesses
- Export account transactions to personal financial applications
- Originate ACH transfers (premier services)
- Direct deposit of payroll (premier services)
- Input stop payment requests
For enrollment information, contact any Customer Service Representative at 770-631-9488
- Security & Tips
The Bank of Georgia is committed to keeping your personal online information secure and confidential.
What is eBiz Express Online Cash Management?
eBiz Express Cash Management is our online cash management product that allows business clients 24-hour, real-time access to their accounts. Businesses can view account information, move funds, check transactions, plus initiate stop payments, wire transfers, and ACH transfers (additional agreements required for Premier ACH and Online Wire Transfers).
Who can access eBiz?
This service is available to any bank customer with multiple business accounts or a business account and wish to perform ACH and/or Wire transactions. Businesses can also grant full, limited, or customized use of the many eBiz features to employees and other authorized users.
How do I sign up for eBiz?
Contact the bank to learn how to sign-up for this service. We will work with you to establish the appropriate plan and service level for your individual business needs.
How do I get an access ID and password for eBiz?
You will be contacted with Access IDs and passwords once your enrollment application has been approved and your account setup is complete - normally a 5-10 business day process.
What does "real-time" account information mean?
Unlike other financial institutions that update information in "batches" one or two times a day, eBiz is "real time." This means account balances and transactions are updated as soon as items are processed by the bank, delivering the most current information available.
How long is the transactional information available with eBiz?
You can access transactional information for your current statement cycle and previous statement cycle. You have up to 25 days after the last day of your previous statement to view and/or export the information.
Can I download my business account history into financial management software?
Yes, information from your checking, savings, and loan accounts can be exported or downloaded to your computer, and then imported into selected software applications such as Microsoft® Excel, Quicken and QuickBooks. Note that not all file formats are supported.
Can I transfer funds between my personal and business accounts?
For sole proprietors and single owners, transfers can be made between authorized personal and business accounts. This feature is not available for government, public entity, or nonprofit accounts.
Can I approve the transfer of funds initiated by employees?
Yes. With eBiz you can define dual control and customer access levels and set transfers limits for each employee-user for all types of fund transfers including ACH and transfer of funds between designated accounts at the bank.
- Browsers & Systems
Your Internet browser and operating system are important parts of the overall security measures designed to protect your online banking transactions. Please consult the information below to ensure you are using a supported browser/system requirements:
- Minimum of at least 56K Modem (40kbs) Connection
- Screen Resolution set to 800x600 or higher
- Pentium II, 233MHz or faster
- Cookies enabled
- Active X enabled
Operating Systems and Browsers :
Windows 7, 8, 8.1, & Vista (32 bit only)
- 128 Bit Encryption
- Internet Explorer 9 or higher
- Mozilla Firefox 2, 3.0, or 3.5 or higher
- Google Chrome most current version
- Apple Safari 6+
Macintosh OS 10.7, 10.8, 10.9
- 128 Bit Encryption
- Mozilla Firefox - most current version
- Apple Safari 6+
- Windows XP
- Mac OS 10.6
- Internet Explorer 5-8
PREMIER ACH USERS:
- Premier ACH will only function using Windows Operating Systems and Internet Explorer 9 or higher